Digital Marketing Guest Speaker
In March of 2020, Jennifer Sargeant dusted off her personal brand and began to implement a strong strategy for her digital marketing freelance business, Digital Sargeant.
The mission: start replacing missing income due to the pandemic.
In just 7-months, Digital Sargeant went from essentially zero digital marketing clients to thriving. Acting as a digital marketing ally to small and medium businesses throughout the United States.
With 11 years of digital marketing experience, Jennifer has worked in all levels of digital marketing starting with internships, working at an agency, working in the c-suite, and as an entrepreneur.
Jennifer brings a wealth of digital marketing knowledge to any roundtable due to her unique and vast work experience.
Some of her career highlights are tripling profits for a local moonshine distillery, managing more than $1 million in Facebook and Instagram ad spend, and spearheading digital marketing campaigns for non-profits.
Listen to Jennifer Sargeant as a guest speaker on The Digital Coffee Date!
Jessica Rosado, the creator of The Digital Coffee Date, and Jennifer Sargeant sit down to talk about all things girl power. The importance of owning your confidence in the workplace, collaborating versus competition with woman and the importance of getting the salary we all deserve.
Listen to Jennifer Sargeant as a guest speaker on The Dee Greene Show!
Dee Greene, the creator of The Dee Greene Show, and Jennifer Sargeant sit down to talk about building a personal brand and using social media as a megaphone to voice your beliefs. It was a great conversation filled with difficult topics about the social issues in our current world.
Jennifer Sargeant was featured on Orlando Business Broker's Podcast!
Michael Shea with Orlando Business Broker reached out to me to be a guest speaker on their podcast. In this episode, we talk about 3 things that business owners overlook when it comes to digital marketing. The podcast is full of a ton of great advice and you can watch and listen to it by clicking here!
Jennifer Sargeant was featured on Small Business Update!
Jennifer Sargeant was featured on ETOP Podcast!
Jennifer Sargeant was featured on Selling During A Crisis Podcast
Jonathan Otero, host of Selling During A Crisis and Jennifer Sargeant talk about how to market yourself and selling your services in a crisis. Leveraging personal branding, overcoming gloomy days, and much more! Click here to listen!
Jennifer Sargeant was featured on Attention Insight
Social Media Workshop for MavRealty
Jennifer Sargeant met with the real estate agents MavReality and gave them social media tips to accelerate their brand and answered questions from the crowd. One attendee said, ‘best guest speaker we’ve had yet’!
Digital Marketing Guest Speaker Topics:
- How to claim, optimize, secure, and reinstate Google My Business listings.
- Why you need to watch your Google My Business listing like a hawk.
- Basic principles for creating and maintaining multiple social media platforms.
- How to determine which social media platform is a good fit for your brand and business.
- How to identify and grow relationships between fans and brands.
- The basics of search engine optimization.
- Understand the importance of consistently adding new content to a brand or organization’s website.
- Establishing a good reputation online and how to combat a bad reputation.
- How to craft engaging and compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Cultivating employee advocacy among your employees.
- The importance of being an Authorized Advertiser on Facebook to advertise topics of social issues, politics, or national concern.
- How to blend great marketing and outstanding customer service for a winning strategy.
- The winning strategy of re-purposing content across multiple channels.
- The basic principals of advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- How to get leads for real estate agents while abiding by Equal Housing Opportunity act.