How to Share Posts to Instagram Stories and How to Edit Them (2020)
I am the type of person that likes to shout from the rooftops when I discover a new tool or feature.
& let me just say that when I discovered how to share posts to Instagram stories AND how to edit the background, I told everyone right away!
Here is how to edit Instagram story backgrounds when you share a post:
- Prepare the story template using your online design tool.
- Add a large transparent circle to the middle of the template.
- Save the photo to your camera roll.
- Go to Instagram and tap on the paper airplane of a post you want to share.
- Click on ‘add post to your story’.
- Navigate from the Instagram app to your camera roll.
- Copy the photo to your clipboard.
- Navaiagte back to Instagram and the photo will pop up on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Enlarge the template and make sure the transparent circle is centered on the post.
- Tap on the post to pull the post forward.
There you have it folks, how to edit the background of a shared post on Instagram stories!
My mind is spinning with ideas using this feature! What do you think? Drop a comment below!